Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C., represents real estate developers, sellers, buyers, landlords, land owners and tenants on multiple aspects of commercial real estate transactions, lending and leasing, including the following:
- Preparation and negotiation of Purchase and Sale Agreements on behalf of buyers and sellers in connection with all types of commercial real estate transactions including office buildings, retail and industrial space, large scale residential properties, and vacant land for residential and commercial development;
- Representation of owners and purchasers on the financing and re-financing of commercial and large scale residential real estate, including conduit loans, securitized loans, mezzanine financing with second position lenders and/or equity participation, and the defeasement of existing loans;
- Representation of developers, landlords and tenants in connection with the construction and build-out of commercial and large scale residential structures;
- Preparation and negotiation of long-term leases for office buildings, industrial space, retail and shopping center space, and other commercial real estate projects;
- Preparation and negotiation of Joint Venture Agreements, Limited Partnership Agreements, and Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements in connection with the development, construction and leasing of mixed-use land development and other real estate projects.
Our attorneys are well-versed in commercial property issues. We believe in representing our clients diligently.