Services for Businesses
Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C., values our relationships with our business clients. We address their needs with creative and intelligent solutions geared toward making their businesses run smoothly. We bring our exemplary legal knowledge to each case, determining the best process in order to reach the optimal solution.
Our attorneys are experienced in aiding businesses from start up to implementation and through to succession planning. We work with our clients to maintain their share of the market they worked so hard to attain. Our attorneys are experienced, confident litigators who advocate aggressively for our clients, whether it is in court or during settlement negotiations.
Among our practice areas for our business clients are the following:
- Business and Corporate Formation, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business and Corporate Counseling and Planning
- Business and Estate Fraud
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property Development and Leasing
- Commercial Landlord Tenant Law
- Construction Litigation
- Labor and Employment Issues and Covenants Not To Compete
- Environmental Law and Toxic Tort Litigation
- Lender/Borrower Representation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Bid Protests
- Franchisee-Franchisor Litigation
Today's businesses demand cost-effective, quality legal service. We ensure that our business clients receive the best representation possible, tailored to each clients' specific needs. For more information on each practice area, click on the links above.