To contact an individual attorney, paralegal, or our Business Manager, Click Here.
Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C. is conveniently located in Rockville, Maryland, near the intersection of Route 355 and Shady Grove Road, just minutes from I- 270 and the Shady Grove station of the Metrorail Red Line.
From the Capitol Beltway/Bethesda, MD Area
- Take I-270 North from I-495 (the Capitol Beltway).
- Take the Shady Grove Road Exit from I-270 (Exit 8).
- Once on the Shady Grove Road exit ramp, you will see a sign and ramp for Redland Blvd. Follow the sign and exit (right lane) which takes you directly onto Redland Blvd.
- Follow Redland Blvd. past the intersection with Route 355 (Frederick Ave.) to Crabbs Branch Way (2nd light after Route 355). Make a right onto Crabbs Branch Way.
- Take Crabbs Branch Way to the traffic light at the intersection with Indianola. Our building is the first building on the right immediately after the traffic light. The building is a three story, red brick building. The M&T Bank has a branch on the first floor of the building. There is parking all around the building. Use the building entrance which faces Crabbs Branch Way.
From the Frederick Area
- Take I-270 South.
- Take the Shady Grove Road (West) Exit from I-270 (Exit 8A).
- Follow Shady Grove Road to Crabbs Branch Way (3rd light after Route 355). Make a right onto Crabbs Branch Way. Follow #5, above.
From the North Baltimore/Towson Area
- Take I-70 West out of Baltimore.
- Exit at Route 97 and proceed south towards Olney, Maryland. This turns into Georgia Avenue once you are in Olney.
- Follow Route 97/Georgia Avenue to the Norbeck Road intersection (Route 28 - 16 miles - sign for Rockville) and turn right.
- Follow Norbeck Road to the East Gude Drive intersection and turn right.
- Follow Gude Drive to the Crabbs Branch Way intersection and turn right. Our building is on the left before the next traffic light (Indianola -- approx. 3/4 mile). The building is a three story, red brick building. The M&T Bank has a branch on the first floor of the building. There is parking all around the building. Use the building entrance which faces Crabbs Branch Way.
Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C. is also accessible via the Metro Red Line, Shady Grove Station. This method does require a very short cab ride or being picked up by someone from our staff.