Nicholas J. Phillips
Nicholas J. Phillips represents businesses and individuals in both civil and criminal litigation.
After graduating from the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he served as Manuscripts Editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum and was a member of the National Trial Competition Team, Nick was a law clerk for two judges in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. While in law school, Nick served as a Student Attorney at the Office of the State’s Attorney for Montgomery County where he successfully prosecuted and tried a multitude of criminal cases. Immediately prior to joining Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C., Nick worked as an associate in a firm where he litigated tort and complex construction defect matters.
Prior to attending law school, Nick attended Georgia Southern University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Justice Studies.
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Criminal Law
- General Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- University of Baltimore School of Law J.D., 2012
- Manuscripts Editor, Law Forum Member, National Trial Competition Team
- Georgia Southern University B.S., Justice Studies, 2008